Get rid of unwanted and unsightly hair anywhere on the face and body and enjoy smooth, clean skin for up to 4 weeks*. With over 27 years experience as a professional waxer I can assure you I am fast, thorough and make sure the whole experience is as comfortable as possible. I specialise in intimate waxing for both ladies and gents.
If you are new to waxing and are considering having a treatment please take the following into consideration.
Before your Wax
- Stop all forms of hair removal at least two weeks before your appointment, hair needs some length in it before it can be removed, roughly the length of a grain of rice works.
- Avoid exfoliating the area for 48 hours before your appointment.
- Avoid the application of body creams, oils, lotions or body butters on the day of your appointment.
- Avoid direct sun exposure or sun bed use at least 72 hours before your appointment.
- If you are using any form of retinol or Vitamin A on the area to be waxed please stop use 72 hours before waxing.
- Patch testing is essential for all first time waxing clients and must be carried out at least 48 hours before appointment, contact salon to book.
After your Wax
- Avoid exposure to all of the following, hot baths, showers, saunas, steam rooms, swimming pools and sun beds.
- Do not apply any cosmetics to the area that has been waxed for at least 24hrs.
- Avoid direct sunlight exposure on the area that has been waxed.
- Loose clothing is recommended to avoid friction to the area.
*Regrowth times vary from person to person, generally if you have been waxing for a long time you get longer between each visit. A person new to waxing may notice some of their hair regrow sooner rather than later.
To gain the best long term results from waxing, I recommend regular, consistent visits without the use of other forms of hair removal between visits.